CARMEN'S ACOUCTIC CHILL
with host GARY QUINN
I'm delighted to be partnering up with the wonderful 'Carmen Bar & Eatery' based in Atherton, Gtr Manchester. I have been looking to curate and host an afternoon for singer-songwriters for quite a while now locally to me. I believe the venue and it’s setting coupled with a shared vision with my good friends at 'Carmen Bar & Eatery' will result in a great afternoon of acoustic music on the second Sunday of each month.
As host, I plan to invite up to three guests to perform at each ‘Carmen’s Acoustic Chill’ event and provide a platform for singer-songwriters to play their original material with a sprinkling of covers too should you want to. If you would like to be considered as a performer for a future ‘Carmen’s Acoustic Chill’ then please complete the contact form below. (Please be aware that responses will only be given to successful applicants.)
- Each performer will be required to play for 25 minutes.
- Mostly original material to be performed (max 2 covers).
- Compensation towards travel and performing will be provided on each individual basis.
- In house PA provided so just bring your instrument to plug in and play.
- Please contact the venue if you need to reserve a table for any guests accompanying you (current COVID restrictions apply).
- Carmen Bar & Eatery, Atherton, Gtr Manchester, M46 0DP
- Parking available on Eckersley Precint, Mealhouse Lane, Atherton, M46 0DR
- Atherton train station is 15-minute walk. You can catch a 582 Bus to Atherton from the train station.